Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Superman!

Superman!

I gave this tag to hubby Steve for Christmas and he wouldn’t put it on his van – he was embarrassed! He loves “Smallville” and so do I. We are “Superman” fans. When we sold his van, he took my van and we bought a “commuter” car that does better on gas mileage for me (as I drive further to work) – I decided to host the “Superman” tag with pride! What woman wouldn’t love a handsome man in tights who rescues women from peril? Fighting evil with good – while he contradicts my pacifist stand, I still say “bravo” for the heroics he does. I realize fiction vs. reality is different as I am a grounded person. Jesus is truly my “Superman” as he rescues me daily from myself! He is there for me no matter what and has the ability to lift me up. He performs miracles time and time again and my trust in Him is complete. So watch out for the lady in the tin can with the Superman tag – I’m driving with confidence, knowing I’ve wings and a cape over me!


No comments:

Popular Posts