Monday, September 29, 2008

These are a few of my favourite things...


These are a few of my favourite things….

Red Rose Tea, Coffee Crisp Candy Bars and Old Dutch Salt & Vinegar Chips – only in Canada , Eh?! Exporters are Grandma and Grandpa Schapansky this fall weekend. A much loved memory they delivered was the child’s hutch for Sophia – was my Mom’s growing up, mine growing up, my niece Joanne’s while she grew up and now will be Sophia’s. Good coffee (Steve always makes it) and fellowship over the weekend. The boys are so excited to have our long distance Grandparents here – my folks. They got in on: Santa Fe Days, First Flag Football game, church & church carnival and lots of hugs/kisses. When they leave – it always feels extra lonely for me for a few days. Something in the heart longs to go back North with them, then someone tugs on my pant leg and reminds me my life here is pretty grand and purpose filled.

No comments:

Popular Posts