Saturday, February 7, 2009

Blog Award


Dee at One Foot Out of the Box gave me this blog award. I'm touched and honored. Thanks Dee - you are such an inspiration to me and I appreciate the friendship we've grown through "blog land."
Here is the discription of the award guideline and to pass it on.... "The citation" reads: These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prize or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!.There is an instruction that comes with this award. Deliver this award to 8 bloggers who must choose 8 more. Include this text in the body of the blog.

I am passing my award on to the following blogs I follow and that encourage me....

7) Charlotte / Randy at http://thegesells.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Popular Posts