- Thankful for God and His good word
- Thankful for my husband and children
- Thankful for our warm home and food on the table
- Thankful for Grandparents for our children
- Thankful for wonderful siblings - all (in-laws, out-laws, no-laws)
- Thankful for community, friends and church family
- Thankful for adoption and what it means for our family
- Thankful for Great Wolf Lodge to celebrate Courtney's adoption
- Thankful for so much more......
Friday, November 27, 2009
A Thankful Few Days
These were her teeth BEFORE: These are her teeth AFTER: Late summer of 2009 these metal train tracks appeared on her teeth for serio...
Domestic Violence – the purple ribbon. Married over 33 years, survived infertility, cancer, domestic violence. If you, like me think...
Oh the drama. Still sliding out of school.....all of them....it is C.R.A.Z.Y. the stuff happening and conversations with our kiddos. It ...