- Thankful for God and His good word
- Thankful for my husband and children
- Thankful for our warm home and food on the table
- Thankful for Grandparents for our children
- Thankful for wonderful siblings - all (in-laws, out-laws, no-laws)
- Thankful for community, friends and church family
- Thankful for adoption and what it means for our family
- Thankful for Great Wolf Lodge to celebrate Courtney's adoption
- Thankful for so much more......
Friday, November 27, 2009
A Thankful Few Days
These were her teeth BEFORE: These are her teeth AFTER: Late summer of 2009 these metal train tracks appeared on her teeth for serio...
Trials abound – stress continues. I have NO fingernails….yes I’m a nail biter! One son had a bad longboard accident – trip to ER, fra...
I am weary. Soul weary. The struggles just continue. I told my son the other day, that God was telling him, like Jonah, to go to Nin...