- Thankful for God and His good word
- Thankful for my husband and children
- Thankful for our warm home and food on the table
- Thankful for Grandparents for our children
- Thankful for wonderful siblings - all (in-laws, out-laws, no-laws)
- Thankful for community, friends and church family
- Thankful for adoption and what it means for our family
- Thankful for Great Wolf Lodge to celebrate Courtney's adoption
- Thankful for so much more......
Friday, November 27, 2009
A Thankful Few Days
Why must you flee Why can't you stay Why not try harder To live a safe way? Why must you flee Why can't you pray Why not live...
These were her teeth BEFORE: These are her teeth AFTER: Late summer of 2009 these metal train tracks appeared on her teeth for serio...
Sometimes, strength is gently letting go of things and watching them float away in the wind. The Better Man Project We've releas...