Saturday, June 5, 2010

Aaahhh Schools Out!

Aaahhh Schools Out!


We survived the ‘09-‘10 school year! Now....BBQ’s, baseball games, swimming, church camps, summer reading ‘n’ relaxin’ times are here! Here me SIGH.......**sigh**


We had our first taste of Babe Ruth baseball double-headers this week. Sophie and her “friend” played Polly Pockets/babies, the other two hoodlums ran about with friends, I visited with friends around me while watching and hubby was glued to watching the game.....great times. Simple relaxed times are what I yearn for. The little things that make the difference...I don’t take them for granted and I praise my Lord for these daily blessings all.

Wishing you many moments in your life where you can kick back and count your blessings too!

4 comments:

Dee said...

I always loved when school was out because there was no set schedules and rejoiced when school started for the structure to return. :) It is like you said it is about the little things...that is where our blessings are. I still love that you dress the girls alike.

Frizzy said...

I remember spending time at the baseball park watching my brother play or playing softball myself. What is it about baseball that makes you feel like a kid again?

Dontmissyoursunsetlady said...

Great post! Summer makes me come alive!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the kids for another year finished! Enjoy every moment of your summertime busyness!
Hugs,
Deb

Popular Posts