My Shadow Children
- Shadows – can be fun, creative and scary.
- It was shadow tag that broke Courtney’s finger the first day out of school on May 28th!
- Shadows can reflect dark things from our past.
- Shadows are often referred to with negative connotations.
- I like shadows.
- Shadows are fleeting.
- Shadows are silhouettes of life.
As I caught these pictures of my shadow children, I marveled at the beauty of each child in shadow...it shows their character so clearly to me. It made me ponder at the shadows in my life past and present.
Did the bible talk of shadows? Yes, it did quite a bit actually – 51 references to the word “shadow” in the NIV version. Have shadows been around since the sun was created back in Genesis with Old Testament parents teach their children to make sheep or cow shapes on their tent walls?? Did Adam and Eve see their shadows in the garden and play shadow tag? Did
Job 8:9 says: for we were born only yesterday and know nothing, and our days on earth are but a shadow.