HAPPY BIRTHDAY COURTNEY! You are now 13 as of last week.
Cupcakes taken to school...
I’ve three teenagers in the house….Yikes. Gulp. Sigh.
So….dear Courtney here are 13 ways I show you that I love you:
1. I’m here for you every day.
2. I greet you with “rise and shine!” every morning.
3. I love you unconditionally as much as humanly possible.
4. I do your laundry weekly with joy. J
5. I listen to you from my heart-space and answer your questions.
6. I hug you when you allow me to.
7. I desire only the best for you and sometimes that means pushing you to your best.
8. I’m proud of you and the young lady you are becoming.
9. I love to make you laugh.
10. I love to teach you about feelings, tell you the truth, share your dreams and celebrate mistakes through forgiveness.
11. I love to take you swimming and see the joy you have in the water.
12. I honor your differences and respect them.
13. I take you to church and pray that Jesus will someday be your personal savior.
This and more – I do because I love you. And while 13 feels big, you haven’t been on this earth very long and I look forward to many more years of being your Mom.
Pics of the happy celebration weekend.