Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Pink Gorilla

Pink Gorilla Days
My load has been full again…..if the water looks calm on top, believe me the undercurrents are strong!
 So I’m grasping for life’s simple joys ~ like this pink gorilla.  
 
You see, I had a whopper migraine on Sunday.  After I set up all the kids with a quieter activity I went to lay down and take a long snooze.  Before I fell asleep Sophia visited me, tucking me in and giving me her pink gorilla to have for my nap.  Sweetness.
 
Some days, all I need is a pink gorilla to fill my cup.  What is filling yours these days?

3 comments:

Dee said...

That pink Gorilla is the best medicine ever given by little nurse Sophia...you are a lucky mom.♥ I bet you woke up with out your migraine.

jennifer anderson said...

that IS the sweetest thing

Frizzy said...

Awwww! Love it when our kids take care of us. So sweet!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. It felt good to be back but man am I out of the loop!

Popular Posts