Friday, February 1, 2019

2019


2019 is off to an interesting start.  The boys are doing “better” per say, getting some maturity shining through and dealing with things in their lives on the legal end and personal end.  So I feel HOPE there.

C has asked that we not be in her life in 2019.  Okay.  Not okay.  I feel deep sadness on choices here that no one but God can reach. I’m not sure who wrote this – but I found this and it rings true “You cannot suffer the past or the future because they don’t exist. What you are suffering is your memory and your imagination.”  Nails it right on. I’ll just leave that right there. 
Little is doing good – growing and not so little.  Guiding through life’s challenges of bullies, how others perceive her with her learning disability and the social issues she faces as a result. I struggle to tone down my Mama Bear instincts, the fight in me is real.  Growing waters.  Busy with Ballet/Tap, Swim, Piano, Church and Volleyball keep us and her hopping.  Full life.

So 2019 – give it your best shot!  Hoping for more joy in regular moments, more recovery and learning to let go.

No comments:

Popular Posts