It’s Friday and the weekend begins – ohhhh happy dance!
Friday evening – let it go….
- Jewelry party at a friends (love that Silpada. Visit http://mysilpada.com/sites/mardee.hollenbeck
- Kids playing outside until sunset.
- Laundry to do….laundry to do…or not.
- Bathe kids and into bed….later bedtime than during the week.
- Kids in bed – a little blogging, a little Facebook, a little movie with hubby, a little snuggle….ok you don’t need to know the rest!
Sigh – life is good! I’m “upright” in heart!
Psalm 32:11 (New International Version)
Rejoice in the LORD and be glad, you righteous; sing, all you who are upright in heart!
Sophia is "upright" in her basket of books!