Sunday, February 28, 2010

Thank you Canada!

Thank you Canada for hosting the 2010 Olympics!  We've been glued to our TV night after night, depriving ourselves of sleep to watch what we could....I'll catch up on sleep this week.

I'll wear my hockey jersey tomorrow to work ~ great men's hockey game tongiht!  There were a lot of bizarre and interesting things happening throughout these Olympics...memories made like the ones we remember of bad vacations over the "nothing so special" ones we had.  These Olympics will be remembered as they enter the halls of Olympics past.  Good and bad.

Thanks for the mittens Mom - I had to use a sharpie to initial them in the maple leaf to seperate the kiddos as they are all the same size!

1 comment:

Dee said...

You should be proud...I am happy for you. I can only imagine how much fun you had watching the games. There seemed to be a lot of exitement and pride floating around. I tried to ignore the negative, and wept with the sad.

Popular Posts