Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hubby Dear



Hubby Dear

After 25 years of marriage I know my husband very well – or at least I like to think I do. There are those “aaahhh” times that I don’t think he is even aware of how much he makes me smile – here is an example. I don’t know why this moves my like it does – instead of simply tossing them aside, he neatly put together some of the pieces of the 6 part bottle apparatus then proceeded to stack them precisely. Just catches me short when I think of the many little things he does “precisely” that makes our marriage and family so complete. He is a wonderful faithful caring man that I consider my soul mate – my best friend. Oh, we argue and don’t always get along, so don’t think I live in a perfect world – but those give and take times are needed to keep the growth of our relationship going. When we couldn’t conceive children (those 16 years of life we now refer to as the “retirement” years) I know I thanked God many times for blessing me with Steve as some people go their whole lives never able to have what God gave me – my hubby. So dear, if you are reading this – I love you more with every passing day and praise God for blessing my life with you!

No comments:

Popular Posts